Tuesday 13 December 2016

college trip

hello,
One the 12th of December me and my college class went on a trip and I'm going to tell you about it.

The people who went on the was Me, Helen, Jonathan, Ben, Sally Richard, Rob, Alex and Silvia the class assistant.

Now on what we did.
we all got to college at the normal time and at 10.30 we went to bus station at college and drove to energi trampoline park.

We all had a great time trampolineing apart from some people who couldn't jump.

When we were finished we all went into town to look at the Christmas market but Me and Helen went into macdonalds because it was raining and to cold to walk around town (I had chicken nuggets and chips and a coke.)

here's some selfies Me and Helen took on the way back to college in the bus



that we drove back to college and the trip was over.☹
thanks for reading comment and follow me for more blogs.after 

                                   tilly logging out.











No comments:

Post a Comment