Sunday 19 February 2017

4 reasons why you should go for walks

Hello.

Today I'm going to tell you 4 thing of why you should go for walks

1. Think of things that might be on your mind
When I go for walks it often helps me think about things that might be worrying me or something that is on my mind at that time.

2. Getting out in the fresh air
Being in the fresh air is always good for your health because, it clears your head, it can boost your immune system, we need healthy immune systems to fight off illnesses and bugs you may have, The smells in fresh air takes stress away and increase happiness.

3. Saving money
The good thing about going for walks is that its free, unless you want some lunch or the place you went charges you to get in so then it wont be free.

4. Taking pictures
When you go for walks theres lots of thing you can take a picture of like, flowers, the view from the top of a hill. (here's some photos I took on a walk I was on.)













thank you for reading, please comment some blog ideas you want me to do



No comments:

Post a Comment